Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education
(E.C.C.E.), Babyland, Mangalore
Early Childhood Care and Education
Course: This is a basic nursery
training course for students with no previous
qualifications for teaching. The course is suitable
for young ladies wishing to train children in the age
group 2 - 6 Yrs.
* Enables parents to give their children the best
possible start in life.
* Shows Babysitters how to improve their knowledge,
skills and job prospects.
* Helps Pre-School Teachers to be more effective and
to gain more satisfaction from their work.
* Gives many people a unique opportunity to work
with and for children
* Allows a person to be more confident, effective
- Contact classes of 2 weeks from 9.30 a.m.
to 3.30 p.m. will be held at our centre, twice a
year, in April
and October. During these contact classes,
all practical aspects and other details regarding
the course will be explained. The course will be of
- At the end of 6 months, an
examination will be conducted. Diploma will
be awarded, based on theory, practicals and
assignments, which have to be submitted at the
FULL TIME COURSE:
- The regular full time
Months) is conducted from June 15th to
April 15th of the next year, with examinations
conducted in March.
Students of 18 years and above are accepted on the
Course. Minimum qualification: P.U.C.
(Pre-University Course) or 10+2
- Philosophy of Education
- Sociology of Education
- Psychology of Education
- Child Development
- Health & Nutrition
- Methods & materials
- Language skills
- Children's literature
- Arts & Crafts
- Music and movement
- School organisation & Management
- Observation techniques
- Teaching skills
- Personality Development and Value Education
- Computer experience.
contact: The Director, Babyland
Children's Education Centre, Nandigudda Road,
Mangalore - 1, India.
Phone:+91 824 2418325 E-mail: